We hope you’ve had a blessed Christmas and are entering the new year with eagerness to see what God has in store. Because of your faithful support and partnership with Mission Concepts, we continue to see souls added to the kingdom of God.
A Year In Review:
- As many of you know, Mission Concepts sponsors missionaries throughout the world. Special thanks to those who continue to sustain the work of Chris Heian as he traverses the globe, Elmer and Joy Matienzo in the Philippines, Faith Teague in the Middle East, Jared and Julia Lenhart in Myanmar and Dennis and Diane Teague as they serve in the USA and Asia. Your financial contributions and prayer have sustained them through this pandemic.
- Your generosity made it feasible to provide education for nine Filipino students and on-going services at the Hope for Kids Orphanage. Without your giving, these young people would not have the resources or home life to give them a better start in this life.
- This year we mailed 6 large “balikbayan” boxes to the Philippines. These packages are filled with much toiletries, garments, school supplies and special “American” snacks.
- Through your donations, we helped with community restoration after several typhoons. This included rebuilding several devastated churches, distributing food to survivors, and providing some cheer in a special Christmas project.
- Dennis continued to impact the world through Zoom teaching sessions. These workshops not only serve to strengthen the body of Christ but also help maintain connections with believes around the world. Souls are being saved, discipleship and follow up is ongoing and church growth continues despite the pandemic.
As you can see, nothing can stop the Kingdom of God as we all join together to support what God is doing.
Ways to be involved in 2022:
- Continue praying for the missionaries scattered throughout the world
- Continue financial contributions to Mission Concepts to support Filipino students and Hope for Kids Orphanage
- Partner with us in sending bi-annual “balikbayan boxes” to the Philippines
We believe this year will open up and put us back on the field to see first-hand the works of God over the last two years. We hope you will continue to support Mission Concepts both spiritually and financially.